• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Girl on the Block

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup: Nice to see your pic with the top down. ...the car I mean. :D

Welcome to the site sweet car nice having a lady around here please ignore the pervert s. By the way you go ahead and post that camaro it's OK how's your husband take it when you smoke him?

Welcome from central Illinois. Great looking car. The smile meter must be pegged everytime you take it for a spin. Love early B bodies

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Sweet ride you have there. Glad you joined

Welcome from Texas, nice ride you have. Chevy are ok too if there classics.

Hi, I became a "Mopar" fan when my mother married a man from PA, Years ago. We grew up with this guy that is a die-hard Petty fan. So when we three kids started driving...of course all of the cars were Mopars. My first car was a 1969 Dodge Dart with a 340....I was so cool. LOL My brother's car was a 1965 BEL (he still owns this car). I'm in my 50's and I have NEVER owned anything other than Mopars. I live in a house divided, my husband is a Chevy guy. We just love any classic car.
Cool! It’s OK that hubby is a Chevy guy. He drank the Cool-Aid and loves the “Me To” cars. And that’s OK. It could be a lot worse!

Im a car guy through and through. I really don’t car what you drive or what you love or where your loyalties lay.

But if your an American V8 HO junkie, come on over and run what ya brung!

It’s basically impossible to be the inexpensive price tag of a Chevy.

Ask hubby for me if he intends to upgrade that shakey rocker set up for the Jesel set up with the rockers on a bar, like the Mopar’s have stock.

Lol, jk! (Kind off... LOL!)

Welcome aboard!!!

Welcome to the site sweet car nice having a lady around here please ignore the pervert s. By the way you go ahead and post that camaro it's OK how's your husband take it when you smoke him
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Actually , no it ain`t !!

Welcome to FBBO from Vermont! Nice car and thanks for joining up, the more the merrier. I guess you noticed that there have been twice as many welcomes for you than just another dude....lol.:rofl::rofl::rofl::icon_fU::lol::eek:

BTW...are we going to ask Joey for an appropriate colored forum in the Gold Section? lol.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras,
don't be too hard on your hubby, it's an addiction...
At-least he's a car guy...

Auto Transport Service
Back