• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here!

Nutso

Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
Good morning! New guy here
From SW Washington. I’ve been on Moparts so some of you might recognize me. I’ve owned three b-bodies over the years since 1999. I started out with a beat up 1969 green Coronet 500. It had a 440 transplanted in it, it was lightly dented up and the interior was thrashed. I sold it to buy a clean 1967 Belvedere II that had nice paint and a good interior, it had a 400 transplanted in it. I sold it and then got the bug again, so I bought a 1969 roadrunner project. It took me 10 years to get it ‘done’ but by then I had lost my interest - I built a stoplight to stoplight monster with a 440 six pack, 4 speed, and 4:10 gears. I live in the country now and it wasn’t practical and my needs have changed so I sold it as well. It went to a good home! I’m looking at b-bodies again (!) but I’m older and need more creature comforts! My 2005 Power wagon is pretty cushy, but it isn’t a b-body. This site is great and there are some awesome cars here.

IMG_5773.jpeg

IMG_5772.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the b-body quest

You mentioned a B body. For comfort and ride you could look for a 4 door 500 or Belvedere 11/Satellite .
There is a four door satellite for sale locally that is in really nice shape and has a very reasonable price tag…something to consider. Hmmm.

Welcome from the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Welcome from Alabama, there are still some great Mopars out there. Best of luck.

I found a few pictures of my 67 Belvedere II.

IMG_2070.jpeg

00158496415[1].jpeg

IMG_2144.jpeg

A good friend helped me (and taught me) rebuild a 383 for it. It was a fun project and I learned a lot about engines, mopars, and bench racing.

Maybe a third gen B body might be what you are looking for. They are comfortable cruisers.

Good morning! New guy here
From SW Washington. I’ve been on Moparts so some of you might recognize me.
Are you still working, delivering your oil ?

Auto Transport Service
Back