• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy here!

Nutso

Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
Good morning! New guy here
From SW Washington. I’ve been on Moparts so some of you might recognize me. I’ve owned three b-bodies over the years since 1999. I started out with a beat up 1969 green Coronet 500. It had a 440 transplanted in it, it was lightly dented up and the interior was thrashed. I sold it to buy a clean 1967 Belvedere II that had nice paint and a good interior, it had a 400 transplanted in it. I sold it and then got the bug again, so I bought a 1969 roadrunner project. It took me 10 years to get it ‘done’ but by then I had lost my interest - I built a stoplight to stoplight monster with a 440 six pack, 4 speed, and 4:10 gears. I live in the country now and it wasn’t practical and my needs have changed so I sold it as well. It went to a good home! I’m looking at b-bodies again (!) but I’m older and need more creature comforts! My 2005 Power wagon is pretty cushy, but it isn’t a b-body. This site is great and there are some awesome cars here.

IMG_5773.jpeg

IMG_5772.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the b-body quest

You mentioned a B body. For comfort and ride you could look for a 4 door 500 or Belvedere 11/Satellite .
There is a four door satellite for sale locally that is in really nice shape and has a very reasonable price tag…something to consider. Hmmm.

Welcome from the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Welcome from Alabama, there are still some great Mopars out there. Best of luck.

I found a few pictures of my 67 Belvedere II.

IMG_2070.jpeg

00158496415[1].jpeg

IMG_2144.jpeg

A good friend helped me (and taught me) rebuild a 383 for it. It was a fun project and I learned a lot about engines, mopars, and bench racing.

Maybe a third gen B body might be what you are looking for. They are comfortable cruisers.

Auto Transport Service
Back