• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy with 69 a4 roadrunner

383 runner

Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
hey all. i have a 69 roadrunner 2 dr. post 383 auto on col. right now it is white w/black interior and a crazy looking pro stock hood. street driven. 383 12.5 compression 509 purple shaft worked 906 heads 4.56 gears. i just recently found out that this car was an air grabber hood, a4 platinum silver, v7r red stripe, m6s pewter bucket seat auto on column no console car. hood mounted turn signals. the car did not have the blackout hood treatment though. I am trying to find some bucket seats and gather 69 date coded parts to restore it all original.

Welcome to FBBO. Got any pics. of that bird? Sounds like a neat original color combo.

i will take some and try to post them. i will have to have my son figure it out for me... i don't even text. i still have a flip phone. i know of 1 other car just like mine. it has been in primer in storage for 25 yrs. it is a 2dr. post 4 speed. i need to contact him and see if his is a st. louis car also. btw mine has a production dat on the fender tag of july 2. i thought the plants shut down june 30 to retool. i will get a pic of the fender tag.

photo1.jpgphoto.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto2.jpg

Attachments

• Hurricane%20Logo.jpg
    Hurricane%20Logo.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 257
cool car & welcome to FBBO, I do love them 68-70 RR's

RR39.jpg
How are you coming along with your RR? Here's mine in A4 M6S.

View attachment 219984
How are you coming along with your RR? Here's mine in A4 M6S.

I would love to see some interior pics of your car. I have a B5 RR with a H2S interior code. It was white when I got it, and I made it black. Wish I would have known how rare the silver interior was before I restored it.

I would love to see some interior pics of your car. I have a B5 RR with a H2S interior code. It was white when I got it, and I made it black. Wish I would have known how rare the silver interior was before I restored it.
It is a striking interior for sure

Attachments

• RR43.jpg
    RR43.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 136
  • RR44.jpg
    RR44.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 136
  • RR37.jpg
    RR37.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 139
Auto Transport Service