• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Czech

MikeVimr

Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Michal, I'm from czech republic EU and my dream is to own a superbird(build a clone). I recently started to get some spare money coming in so I decidet that its time to make that dream happen. I'm curently just gethering as much info as I can get, so if theres anyone who can help me out I'd be really gratefull. I realize that not being in the US and having a little to no experience with mopars puts me in a difficult place, but I hope that with enough time, money and determination I can become owner of first superbird in my country.
Thanks Michal

Welcome from northern California :) I've been dreaming to visit your country one day. Lots of beauty and history there.

Welcome aboard Sir, from the birthplace of the Republican Party. Same dream, to own a Superbird, for a long time now. Sold a few cars in an attempt to make it happen. Alas, still dreaming! BUT, I have not given up.
Best of luck to you in your quest.

Welcome-GIF-Discord-min.gif

Welcome (8).jpg

Best wishes for making your dream come true!!

Welcome. Good luck with your search!

If you're gonna dream, might as well dream BIG. And you certainly do! Good luck with the pursuit of your dream and welcome from Alberta, Canada.

Welcome from Connecticut that bird turd state next to New York.:lol: Don't know if others will agree but the cheapest way to get a SuperBird clone is to buy one done! Hard part money! Short of that find person who has a project that lost interest or doesn't have money to finish. Buying pieces and shipping will be big money. So save a pile of money.

Good luck on the Superbird (clone or not) quest

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome to FBBO from the State of Georgia, U.S.A.

Welcome from Connecticut that bird turd state next to New York.:lol: Don't know if others will agree but the cheapest way to get a SuperBird clone is to buy one done! Hard part money! Short of that find person who has a project that lost interest or doesn't have money to finish. Buying pieces and shipping will be big money. So save a pile of money.
is there a place to look for unfinished one or does it have to be just pure luck? :)

Auto Transport Service
Back