• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from upstate NY

Hello everyone. I'm from a small town in upstate NY where I work as a service manager for a Honda powersport dealership. I am a father of three wonderful children including a set of twin boys. I've had plenty of classic/muscle cars over the years (just turned 42 yesterday) they have always been a passion of mine. While growing up I watched my father and older brother work on lots of different vehicles for themselves and others. I now have gotten myself into what I call a mopar craze. I currently own a 1968 coronet 500 two door and a 1971 d100 sweptline short box and recently sold a 1974 satellite. I come here to gain knowledge as I'm still limited in what I know about these works of art. I appreciate any and all advice that everyone is willing to share. Thank you.
Hey.....
I used to live in Utica years ago........moved to Fl in the 80s....
I've had my 69 Coronet 500 since 1984.....$1600 then.....and paying for it ever since LOL

Welcome fellow New Yorker ,I am about 45 min . East of you good luck with your coronet here's mine
IMG_20230826_184357.jpg

1720219557843.jpeg
I lived in Rochester for 40 years. Post pics of the truck please.

Auto Transport Service
Back