• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from upstate NY

rubber_necker

Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm from a small town in upstate NY where I work as a service manager for a Honda powersport dealership. I am a father of three wonderful children including a set of twin boys. I've had plenty of classic/muscle cars over the years (just turned 42 yesterday) they have always been a passion of mine. While growing up I watched my father and older brother work on lots of different vehicles for themselves and others. I now have gotten myself into what I call a mopar craze. I currently own a 1968 coronet 500 two door and a 1971 d100 sweptline short box and recently sold a 1974 satellite. I come here to gain knowledge as I'm still limited in what I know about these works of art. I appreciate any and all advice that everyone is willing to share. Thank you.

20230322_182632.jpg

Welcome rubber necker. By the looks of your lower quarters, you might have a New York car on your hands, lol. I have one too. Good luck with the projects!

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Have a 65 500 and a 67 Deluxe wagon myself.

IMG_4149.jpeg

Concentrate on the 68. What's it got in it?

Concentrate on the 68. What's it got in it?
It's just a simple 318 auto car buckets column shift. The cool part is the fact in my opinion is that I purchased it from the original owner who even had the original sales receipt from the dealership in Pennsylvania. I enjoyed hearing the memories he had made with it and now it's out turn to do the same.

Welcome to FBBO from VERmont! Nice ride, good luck and ask any questions you may come up with, someone here is sure to know the answer!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Have fun with your Coronet project. I have a '67 R/T.

IMG_3215.jpg

Last edited:
Another Welcome from WNY, and Glad to have another Mopar up this way !!!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, 68's are my favorite Dodges.

Auto Transport Service
Back