• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member greeting

IslandMopar

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Aloha, forum members. I was informed about your site from various mopar enthusiasts and am happy to be a part of your B-Bodies family. I have a 1970 sport satellite that I am working on and am looking forward to learning from you all. I appreciate the support that you show to all who have become members.

Welcome aboard. If your nice to us, maybe we'll take up a collection and get you a gallon of gas. Little salty out there is hear.

IslandMopar Aloha! welcome to the FBBO forum. Good luck with the Sport Satellite.

welcome aboard. feel free to post away. we need more action on here. we are a growing family on here with alot of knowledge.

HELLO and welcome too the site. lots of good info and fun here:werd:

nce ride there island, hows things over there, tough too get parts and what not?
ive herd that a lot of the hemi cars were shipped there in the musclecar hayday, seen many, maybe around the bases

BigBlock, you're right about finding parts. I was looking for bumpers and a member, Northerndave, gave me a great recommendation: 521 Restorations. Jeff Brown is the principal of 521 and also a member, here. He is a great guy and was able to give me a good price -- even with the shipping to Hawaii, which is a killer. There are a lot of great Mopars here. A great friend and Mopar guy helped me get back into the game and this kind of support helps when resources are limited.

Auto Transport Service
Back