• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member greeting

Welcome very nice car,can we all go to your house for vacation LOL

Last edited:
Welcome! Or should I say Mahalo?

What's gas going for out there?

Honeymooned in Maui, that was like going to a different planet. Beautiful.

Good to know that Mopars are running strong on the "big island".

Aloha.

I was only kidding about the vacation at his house ,hope i didnt scare him away .LOL

No, you didn't scare me away -- work got in the way of Mopar activities. I was at the gas station this past week and premium gas was 4.43/gallon (Oahu). It's even higher on the neighbor islands. But it has come down somewhat over this week. Have a good weekend.

No, you didn't scare me away -- work got in the way of Mopar activities. I was at the gas station this past week and premium gas was 4.43/gallon (Oahu). It's even higher on the neighbor islands. But it has come down somewhat over this week. Have a good weekend.

good then it looks like we are all going to come time share at your place LOL

welcome,are you sure your backyard is big enuf for all of us?

Uhhh oopsie....I just loaded my Mopar on a boat. I'll be there in 2 days. LOL

welcome to the site.....it has helped me a ton and I am a newbie.Ask tons of questions, the guys are really into sharing, in fact, I have been given some free parts.

Hard to find parts in the Islands and shipping is always expensive. I look forward to information and recommendations. Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back