• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member here!

guardian1fox2

Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
Hello!

Picking up a new 1962 Plymouth fury tomorrow morning! I’ve owned mopars in the past (64 dodge 880, 67 Plymouth GTX 440 6-pack), and i just have always loved the early 60s mopars. When I saw this one and being 4 doors (I have small kids) I was sold.

I’ll throw some pics here, has a poly 318 and 727 that was rebuilt. I’d like to rebuild the poly in it eventually and give it a little more meat and one of those sweet dual carb setups…maybe stroker? Don’t think I can just throw a dual 4 barrel intake and carbs on my factory 318 lol

Anyways, happy to be here!
IMG_0035.jpeg
IMG_0037.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg
IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg
IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0045.jpeg
IMG_0046.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg

That looks like a real gem.

What are the pictures under the trunk lid?

Welcome from CT. Cool looking car how many miles looks clean. Now some Torque Thrust wheels and a pair of +2 or 3" rear leaf springs.

Nice 62, Good luck with the mods

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from CT. Cool looking car how many miles looks clean. Now some Torque Thrust wheels and a pair of +2 or 3" rear leaf springs.
This would be awesome! I kinda like the moons and the track look even tho it’s a 4 door lol I’ll find out exactly tomorrow and I’ll share. It’s original paint, the previous owner polished it a lot to bring out the shine so it’s a little thin it seems on roof but I like the patina. I’ll repaint it eventually but for now ima enjoy with my wife and kids as long as I can, when the motor finally gives out that’s when I’ll do a rebuild and paint probably. Hopefully that’ll be a while.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a very nice '62 Fury Mordor! Someone has been a very good caretaker over the years. Pictures of my Mordor "64 Polara.

DSCF0003.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, 62 was a unique year for both Dodge and Plymouth. Yours is a great find.

IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0120.jpeg
Picked it up! Looks like 23k miles but don’t know if it’s rolled over or not. Came with a folder of a bunch of receipts previous owner had done, ima go thru them when I get back home. Absolutely love it.

that thing is beautiful... my 62's park lever stops bout 1.5" from the bottom.. i need to figure that out (even with the cable not being hooked to the trans)

Auto Transport Service
Back