• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member here!

Only rust I saw is it bubbling right above passenger side rear fender. Don’t think it’s something ima mess with now I’ll wait till it’s time to repaint the whole thing. For original paint I don’t think it’s that bad. Tomorrow afternoon I’ll wax it with some quality wax.
IMG_0123.jpeg

Oh btw! He had a brand new flame thrower coil and Petronix ignition module that he was gonna put into it he gave me with the car. It runs great with the points as is so I’ll hold into it until it gives me problems lol I did find a 2 4bbl intake for a poly engine but it just runs so well, if I get one I think I’ll just hold onto it until the engine needs a rebuild.

IMG_9731.jpeg
IMG_9727.jpeg
Took it for its maiden voyage with the family today! Good oil pressure, never got hot…I’m in love! Just cruising along.

Check out Retro Belts for the little guys in the back seat. They are fairly inexpensive, and come in a variety of colours.

Check out Retro Belts for the little guys in the back seat. They are fairly inexpensive, and come in a variety of colours.
Thanks! I ordered two black ones from Julianos to match the front ones…I had not heard of retro belts before.

Auto Transport Service
Back