• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New old guy

Old buckaroo

Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
Howdy fellow B body fans, Ive referenced this forum for several years but had not become a member yet. I (well we, son who is overseas) have several Mopars that we've rescued from neglected piles of parts and turning back into drivers. It's to the point where I have to ask a some questions and need your expertise. Ill start a thread of the 72 Charger SE that I am currently rebuilding. It will not be the usual "restoration" thread. Our goal is to get these cars back on the road and driving first.

58 is not old in my book!

Welcome (1).jpg

Post some pics of your projects/drivers in this thread . . .

Hey Buck welcome! I am a little west of you

Howdy fellow B body fans, Ive referenced this forum for several years but had not become a member yet. I (well we, son who is overseas) have several Mopars that we've rescued from neglected piles of parts and turning back into drivers. It's to the point where I have to ask a some questions and need your expertise. Ill start a thread of the 72 Charger SE that I am currently rebuilding. It will not be the usual "restoration" thread. Our goal is to get these cars back on the road and driving first.
Welcome from Chicago!!

Ahh 1972 Charger...the last year for the front and rear quarter bodyline curves being separate at the fronts of the doors. Good luck with your project!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

(tell thanks & welcome to the son too)

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia

tenor (13) (1).gif

Welcome from Alabama, another Mopar saved, great.

Auto Transport Service
Back