• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the forum from California, 1964 Dodge 330

The old Dodge actually looks pretty solid. Your car is a "330" , not a Polara. Classic Industries in Los Angeles has a pretty good Mopar catalogue, with a lot of stuff for your car. They are a sponsor here, and will send you a free catalogue. They list a headliner for a 1964 Dodge 4-door, that could save you a lot of work. I ordered one for my car, and it fit great.

You certainly have your work cut out for you. It's definitely restorable though. Just time and patience!

Btw, do I spy a Jeeper squirreled away in the garage there? :)
Yes. 1955 Willys CJ5. A short video my buddy put together during the restoration process.

The old Dodge actually looks pretty solid. Your car is a "330" , not a Polara. Classic Industries in Los Angeles has a pretty good Mopar catalogue, with a lot of stuff for your car. They are a sponsor here, and will send you a free catalogue. They list a headliner for a 1964 Dodge 4-door, that could save you a lot of work. I ordered one for my car, and it fit great.
Thanks for this information. What is the difference between a "330" and Polara? Are they just different trim levels/options? I will look them up and request a catalogue.

Last edited:
Thanks for this information. What is the difference between a "330" and Polara? Are they just different trim levels/options? I will look them up and request a catalogue.
Different trim levels: 330 was base, 440 was next up with more chrome and carpets, Polara with more trim and standard equipment, Polara 500 with bucket seat and console interior.

Different trim levels: 330 was base, 440 was next up with more chrome and carpets, Polara with more trim and standard equipment, Polara 500 with bucket seat and console interior.
Thanks. This will help in researching/looking for replacement parts.

Updated the thread title, since this is a Dodge 330 not a Polara. Thanks for the feedback and information everyone. The Trim Code (L1T) is this Fawn or Sandalwood colored interior?

Welcome from NJ. You have some work ahead - Enjoy the ride!

Auto Transport Service
Back