• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Wheel Look For My 65 Plymouth

65 Plymouth Satellite 426

Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score
Finally Got My Tires And Rims Figured Out! Rear Is BFG T/A 2.75-60 R-15's On 15x8 Steel Painted Rims And Front BFG T/A 2.15-70R15 On American Torque Thrusts! 65Plymouth14.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

65 Plymouth1.jpgOld Look--Keystone Cragars All The Way Around!

I really like the front up stance on your car. Was it all done with torsion bar adjustment? Any problems with setting front end alignment? I am building a 64 Dodge using the same design front and rear wheels. And want it's stance like yours................................MO

- - - Updated - - -

looks good.
what back spacing are the rear steelies?

- - - Updated - - -

I really like the front up stance on your car. Was it all done with torsion bar adjustment? Any problems with setting front end alignment? I am building a 64 Dodge using the same design front and rear wheels. And want it's stance like yours................................MO

All With Torsion Bar Height Toward The High Side!

Did you move the wheels back, or is it just the angle? The second picture looks like it has a Dodge wheel base.

Cool man!
Stock torsion bars? Do you have any suspension in front or does it rest against the rubber bumbers?

You know I like it ! My favorite setup on the 62-65 Mopars. Ron

362705709.jpg

I like the keystones dont see those very often on early b bodies.

Auto Transport Service
Back