• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Nebraska

Bryx512

Local time
4:28 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I live in Nebraska and have several different Mopars...

1984 Daytona Pro Street, soon to have a blown 512!
2001 Ram 3500 Diesel Dually
1971 Road Runner (retired mini tubbed drag car) soon to be a street Hemi cruiser

I am a Technical trainer for an aftermarket company with a focus on rotating electrical and hybrid technology.

From Nebraska Too!!

Hey, I feel your pain living just north of Omaha. This state is truly not a MOPAR state and as you know if you need anything MOPAR you will most likely get it from another state. Even easy stuff like a Pro Billet distributor, if you go to your local speed shop, they will have to order it for you but will have a thousand of them in stock for a Cheby.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Hey, I feel your pain living just north of Omaha. This state is truly not a MOPAR state and as you know if you need anything MOPAR you will most likely get it from another state. Even easy stuff like a Pro Billet distributor, if you go to your local speed shop, they will have to order it for you but will have a thousand of them in stock for a Cheby.

I agree!
There are a few of us that have another web site we go to www.heartlandmopars.com. Give it a try, there is always someone that has or can find what your looking for. Sadly, there are still things that need to be ordered. Lucky for us there are companies popping up that are helping to keep some part prices out of the stratosphere. 440 Source is one of my favorites!

Thought I would add a couple pics of the Mopars (I don't want to bore anyone with the non-Mopar stuff)!
The first two are from the original "for sale" post. I haven't had a chance to take any of my own yet.
01.jpg

02.jpg

The Daytona with a 512 RB block (before the 6v71 on a tunnel ram base)

DSC02226.gif

DSC00257.gif

The 3500 Ram (used only to haul the show cars)

DCP_0131.jpg

DCP_0130.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back