• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CherryBomb

Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Josh and I recently picked up my first Mopar. Because I can’t do anything the easy way, I went with a 1966 Charger that needs some love. I’ve read these forums many times, but figure it’s time to join in. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

C694122A-8E8F-4738-A537-DA16E891B7C2.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Josh. Good luck with your Charger project.

You’ve come to the right place with that ‘66 Charger. Keep us posted as you progress with your project.
And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from CT. nice looking Charger. A couple of colors stand out on first gen Chargers red and yellow. This is before High Impact colors. I like red.:D

Nothing on old Mopars is easy.
If it was easy anyone could do it, take pride.
There is absolutely nothing the old duffers on here haven't fixed several times regarding first Gen Chargers.
Ask away.
Screenshot_20230319_070133_Google.jpg

Welcome from New Zealand.

More pics from every angle, inside and out, please. I never get tired of looking at Chargers.

Welcome from NY.
Looks great.
12" rear wheels?

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome aboard. Let's get some more pictures of your ride as well as what options you have.

Welcome aboard. Let's get some more pictures of your ride as well as what options you have.
Thanks to all for the lovely welcome!

Unsurprisingly she was the most base model you could get barring the auto trans and originally it was ordered with pinstripes. Here’s a couple more pics, including a before and current pic of the 318 that’s in it, plus a bonus pic of the big block I scooped up at the same time with a 4 speed tucked under it!

IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_9133.jpeg

IMG_8920.jpeg

0FDB5293-B3A4-4C59-A3BD-D480EE3CF5B0.jpeg

IMG_6554.jpeg

IMG_7478.jpeg

IMG_6325.jpeg

IMG_6362.jpeg

Welcome from South Jersey, not far from WAWA, PA

Auto Transport Service
Back