• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NZ Police officer shoots himself in buttock. . .

REHOLSTERING, reholstering???? It sure looked like the idiot was whippin it out in the video! But what do I know?

What video? The one I posted wasn’t the officer in the original post.

The one I posted the mans finger didn’t st art off in the trigger, the design of the Serra holster is such that you press a release button to be able to pull the gun from the holster... That button is directly below the trigger so as the gun releases from the holster your finger automatically falls to the trigger...

The picture in the story is most likely a stock photo image just so that idiots know what the story is about. :D

Yes, you are correct. It seemed funny in the moment.

Last edited:
To recreate for the public, the incident of the Police Officer being shot in the buttocks, authorities fired a Glock into a bag of cream filled doughnuts.
Isn't that considered one of those negative stereotypes that you so fondly disapprove of?

The picture in the story is most likely a stock photo image just so that idiots know what the story is about. :D
:rolleyes:

Bingo -Cal Norton-.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back