• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Offer My Service

I'm in south florida. Worked as a spring shop mechanic and at freightliner. Disabled veteran so I have time. There's a 440 cuda around 70-71 and a 72- 73dart that looks real sweet neer me at big boy toys .com in ft Lauderdale

Is there anyone near Grover Beach California that can look at a roadrunner for me?

I am in Riverside County Ca can help if someone is interested in Orange, Riverside or San Bernardino County...just let me know.... Chuck

anyone in the staten island, area ? please pm me, thanks

Same here for Riverside, San Bernardino or the OC (California)....have been into hot rods, mostly Mopars for the last 40 years.......

Chuck Merken

Looking to by a 57 Mopar Hauler in Staunton, Illinois is anyone close by that could check it out?. Will pay for gas and time....

Thanks

CHUCK MERKEN

Is there anyone around Orlando,Florida?I'd like to get a car checked out if possible,of course would pay for time and gas money,send me a pm!

Thank you!

Peter

Metro Detroit area....I'll look for folks. I've done a couple already for guys on the boards. I'm not an expert....but been around a bit.

Auto Transport Service
Back