• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh The Wokeness

dart4forte

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
Morning ritual every Saturday and Sunday is turn on the morning automotive shows. We’ll this morning at 6am turn on Motor Trend and here’s a show Driving Decarbonization. All about carbon emissions. Hour and a half of listening to this dude with a keto haircut spewing this this crap. Looks like Toyota is the sponsor. MT has gone to crap.

They had all Girls Garage putting a fake exhaust sound system in one of those ugly electric Mustangs!

Morning ritual every Saturday and Sunday is turn on the morning automotive shows. We’ll this morning at 6am turn on Motor Trend and here’s a show Driving Decarbonization. All about carbon emissions. Hour and a half of listening to this dude with a keto haircut spewing this this crap. Looks like Toyota is the sponsor. MT has gone to crap.
I could not believe it either...it was Electric-motor Trend this morning. It was total crap

Last edited:
When I was a kid I used to use a playing card and a clothes pin to make my Schwyn Sting Ray sound cool!
Was I woke way back then? Geez! I guess so.

I saw a bit of that too this morning......I moved on pretty quickly lol

Why do we have wokeness?????????? The squeaky wheel gets the oil.....and the minority [ woke brigade ] are always making noise. Hence, the silent majority say/do nothing...until the train runs over them....then it's WTF happened?
Read the second sentence if you are wondering you are being forced to use EVs....

13 states are banning the sale of gasoline vehicles in the not to distant future. It's happening!

Well, I guess that settles the old " is it motor or engine" debate.

When I was a kid I used to use a playing card and a clothes pin to make my Schwyn Sting Ray sound cool!
We used baseball cards. Our neighbor worked on garbage trucks for the city, and he found an old beer box full of baseball cards and gave them to us. We used the heck out of those, and years later I was looking through the box and low and behold, all the old cards in there, and there’s a Jackie Robinson card. Well, that got me to thinking of how many valuable old cards we clipped to our forks and destroyed. Oh well, no wonder they sounded so good!

We used baseball cards. Our neighbor worked on garbage trucks for the city, and he found an old beer box full of baseball cards and gave them to us. We used the heck out of those, and years later I was looking through the box and low and behold, all the old cards in there, and there’s a Jackie Robinson card. Well, that got me to thinking of how many valuable old cards we clipped to our forks and destroyed. Oh well, no wonder they sounded so good!
I did the cards and clothes pins too but also used ballons that weren't inflated all too much. The ballons sounded better but didn't last as long.

I would use the cards also, but in a pinch, I would use my Dad's starched shirt cardboard insert as a substitute cut to a playing card size, and that would help them last longer than the cards...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back