• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old hobbies revived.

GrnNrg

Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for the add. Been lurking on the B-Bodies site for a bit. Picked up a ‘64 Polara 500 2HT to keep myself out of the front porch rocker. Not a numbers matching car so it will not be a show quality rebuild. Just looking to have something new as a drivers quality project.

Looking forward to it. IMG_2982.jpeg

Thanks for the add. Been lurking on the B-Bodies site for a bit. Picked up a ‘64 Polara 500 2HT to keep myself out of the front porch rocker. Not a numbers matching car so it will not be a show quality rebuild. Just looking to have something new as a drivers quality project.

Looking forward to it. View attachment 1654262
That's a beauty. Looking for a 64 my self.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That is a sharp looking '64 Polara 500. I have a 1964 Polara 4-door hardtop, also in red. Although it is not a Polara 500, it does have factory bucket seats and console. It is a Canadian built Polara with optional Sport Package. There is quite a difference in roofline between 2-door and 4-door hardtop.

DSCF0011.JPG

DSCF0012.JPG

P7290109.JPG

Welcome. I also have a needs a lot red 4 door hardtop like Dave’s.
When I was in school a classmates parents bought the same car and colour 383 auto. Sherry sure learned to handle it.

Welcome. Sweet Polara you bought to keep you off the rocker. One of my favorite early B's. It looks so nice you can also sit on the porch looking at it too. Send us some more photos btw cruising.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, great looking 64.

Looking forward to it. View attachment 1654262
Thats a neat looking car - better than the Chebbies of the era.

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

Wheels are 15x7 one piece aluminum resembling Magnum 500 with trim ring. Sold in Canada by Golden Leaf Automotive. Maybe in U.S. by Dynacorn?

Wheels are 15x7 one piece aluminum resembling Magnum 500 with trim ring. Sold in Canada by Golden Leaf Automotive. Maybe in U.S. by Dynacorn?
Those are sure pretty, wish I'd have a do-over as I paid a ton for my steel 15" magnums..

I got them at a local swap meet, new in the boxes, for $500.00, no taxes. One of those, "Start the car! Start the car!" , moments.

Auto Transport Service
Back