• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

opinion on these coronets

The first one has this in the add...

no corre nesesita echarlo andar 4 anos parado

Pass.

The 2nd one is a clone with an ugly-*** chain steering wheel and combined with the black exterior and the green engine compartment speaks volumes about the owner & the quality of the car.

Pass.

2nd one is lookable,but not at that price.ask ?'s about any rust and why does it need to be towed.i have never paid more than $6000 for a non special car i had to tow away,and that was one hell of a nice body on that car.

I think 11k would be fair for the second car, but I wouldn't go over 5k for the first.

The first one looks better to me as a project......although I wouldn't pay either asking price. Both need lots of attention[both would need paint], and I don't see the asking price difference for a nasty 383. I bought a bunch of SoCal cars over the years. Both look very typical of what I used to see.

11K for the second one seemed fair too. i also like the Chain steering wheel not as a keeper, but reminds me of the driving with my brother as a kid in his 69 road runner.
Mike

First needs love and interior. Not a 9k car. Hard to say until you look at it and inspect the body work. Most likely it has air shocks which aren't the best thing for the floor, and most likely need spring work.

I have a set of head light bezels that are missing if you do buy it and need them.

Boy have times changed, If I had to buy these, I would get out of the market.

A lot of $$ for not so much of a car. Don't think I'd pay that much for either one. But that being said I already have my car. I know they're hard to find. Need to give a close look especially if you're having to ship and not able to get a personal look before purchase. I would keep looking.....sorry

Auto Transport Service
Back