• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Original 1968 Dodge charger RT power disc brake set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bill

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are original parts off a 1968 Dodge coronet RT ,power disc brake components the numbers say 66 to 1969 Dodge and Plymouth BB. the parts appear to be in usable condition. The rotors are very nice. It comes with pads hoses calipers look good but I’m not sure status of them and I don’t know the status of the Master cylinder,I didn’t see any parts #on the bottom of the master cylinder $400 free shipping.

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5050.jpeg

IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5048.jpeg

IMG_5052.jpeg

IMG_5046.jpeg

IMG_5047.jpeg

IMG_5045.jpeg

IMG_5044.jpeg

IMG_5043.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you get those rotors measured for thickness, and let us know?
I could be interested if they're not already under size, or will be after machining.

EDIT:
I thought about this during my evening walk around the block.
I'm going to pass, on thinking about, wanting, to purchase this disc brake set up from you.
It's just way to expensive to consider, if rotors need to be purchased at $150.00 + dollars each, if you can even find them.
And rebuilding calipers at a decent cost is long ago in the past.
If any of the caliper pistons need to be replaced, they are impossible to find anymore in the modern day and age.
And the last rebuild kits that i found, that guy charged me $90.00, for each kit.
Just doesn't pencil out anymore for me to buy, and then try and rebuild this stuff.
And then the shipping cost from point A, to point B, is going to cost a small fortune to send out all that heavy equipment.
But, good luck with your sale, it just won't be me.

Last edited:
1” is what I got these off of 1968 Charger RT spindles are present with nice bearings.

1” is what I got these off of 1968 Charger RT spindles are present with nice bearings.
I don't want to get "nit picky" with you, but did you use a micrometer to measure the thickness of those rotors?
Factory service manuals say thickness of rotors is .886 - .878 and minimum thickness is .816.
Your 1 inch doesn't seem right.

I don't want to get "nit picky" with you, but did you use a micrometer to measure the thickness of those rotors?
Factory service manuals say thickness of rotors is .886 - .878 and minimum thickness is .816.
Your 1 inch doesn't seem right.
I will go buy one today I used a tape and it was barely under 1”.

These are original parts off a 1968 Dodge coronet RT ,power disc brake components the numbers say 66 to 1969 Dodge and Plymouth BB. the parts appear to be in usable condition. The rotors are very nice. It comes with pads hoses calipers look good but I’m not sure status of them and I don’t know the status of the Master cylinder,I didn’t see any parts #on the bottom of the master cylinder $400 free shipping.

View attachment 1722659

View attachment 1722660

View attachment 1722661

View attachment 1722662

View attachment 1722663

View attachment 1722664

View attachment 1722665

View attachment 1722666

View attachment 1722667

View attachment 1722668
PM sent

there are no grooves. The rotors are smooth on both sides..85 lots of material remaining

IMG_5064.jpeg

The owner stated he had them turned a couple years back and they came off of a running driving car .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back