• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parting out 62-74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a rear sway bar to frame bracket for 73 charger. The rallye car i got mine from was badly rusted on the pass side. This bracket is C shaped, bolts to the frame & has 2 studs on bottom to bolt on the bushing. Thanks!

I need a 1969 plymouth square tachometer non ralley, can you help me out please, also factory cruse control, I have the handle and button, but not the wiring and stuff ((1968 Plymouth Road Runner))

Looking for the complete power steering setup including, gear box, small block pump brackets & pump, pulleys, & ps auto column for a 66 coronet. I'm not sure what other years would work. PM me if you have this.

I am looking for a rear sway bar to frame bracket for 73 charger. The rallye car i got mine from was badly rusted on the pass side. This bracket is C shaped, bolts to the frame & has 2 studs on bottom to bolt on the bushing. Thanks!

Sorry I don't have. That rear sway bar stuff can be kinda hard to find. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I need a 1969 plymouth square tachometer non ralley, can you help me out please, also factory cruse control, I have the handle and button, but not the wiring and stuff ((1968 Plymouth Road Runner))

Sorry I don't have either. Think the tach is being reproduced. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for the complete power steering setup including, gear box, small block pump brackets & pump, pulleys, & ps auto column for a 66 coronet. I'm not sure what other years would work. PM me if you have this.

I may have most all but the column. I'll check my stock. Non-A/C car?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

no ac

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

no ac

Looking for 1973 Charger FULL VINYL TOP TRIM, DRIP RAIL MOLDINGS, BUMPER FILLERS.
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking for clear on the glass for the 65 satellite

I have two sets of full vinyl top trim & almost 2 complete sets of bumper fillers(1 complete set and 1 near complete set. pulled my bumpers in & removed vinyl top from my car and parts car.

Do you have any clean fenders for 67 Coronet??

Sorry I dont' Have some not so nice 66 fenders.

- - - Updated - - -

Im looking for clear on the glass for the 65 satellite

Sorry I don't have right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for 1973 Charger FULL VINYL TOP TRIM, DRIP RAIL MOLDINGS, BUMPER FILLERS.
Dave

I don't but I guess this guy does.

- - - Updated - - -

I have two sets of full vinyl top trim & almost 2 complete sets of bumper fillers(1 complete set and 1 near complete set. pulled my bumpers in & removed vinyl top from my car and parts car.
:icon_axe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any decent 65 satellite belvedere taillight lenses and bezels ?

69 Plymouth B body parts

Looking for good used torsion bars and a front or rear sway bar?

Anything?

Plaz

Have several sets of nice rust free T-bars. .86 .88 and maybe some .90 bars. No .92 ones right now.
Have a front sway with LCA's for 66-69B

Cool, how much you asking for a t-bar set?

Need em shipped to
Woodbridge Ontario
Canada
L4L 7S9

Will you sell the sway bar alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back