• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Passenger's side exhaust manifold for 1969 Charger 383 HP.

Actually u were getting on my nerves I sent u pictures and told u it was good to go with nothing broken or damaged I didn't get perfect reviews selling junk so good luck with your search it wasn't worth the headache.

Actually u were getting on my nerves I sent u pictures and told u it was good to go with nothing broken or damaged I didn't get perfect reviews selling junk so good luck with your search it wasn't worth the headache.
One simple question about the strange thing at one end, and you pointedly refused to answer. It could have been a piece of paper, or it could be smeared metal. I just drove 200 miles last week to look at another manifold that turned out to have a broken off lug. That guy thought his was "perfect", too. I was willing to drive 350 miles to buy your manifold, so you should simply have told me what I wanted to know. I've never dealt with anyone with items to sell to a willing buyer, but who just refused to provide requested information. I preferred to buy an original, but it looks like I'll have to buy a repro. I don't know you and I don't know your reputation. But I know what I think now.

Auto Transport Service
Back