• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Polished and built 727 transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunt Lee

Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The T56 Magnum is in #stuntlee so my 727 is for sale. Here's what I know about it. This car was originally built for the strip and the previous owner purchased it before it was mini tubbed. They just drove it to get ice cream on the weekends and to car shows so it's never seen the track since the build. I'm guessing it has less than 3000 miles on the build. Transmission was fully polished (which is a $2200 job at my local shop) and I was told built to withstand the strip. Unfortunately I don't know all the parts that were used. I do know it's got some kind of shift kit and reverse manual valve body. It would chirp the tires shifting to 2nd at moderate acceleration. It's also got a TCI aluminum trans pan and a TCI breakaway torque converter. (Not included with transmission but will sell for an additional $250) Asking $2000 for the transmission plus shipping. Located in New Orleans 70123

IMG_9439.JPG IMG_9438.JPG IMG_9440.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back