• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Probably about to open a bag of worms but.....who finds my avatar offensive?

You know what's really offensive?
A bag of worms.

Everyone knows worms only come in a can.

Now, what were we talking about again?

I live by,
“You have enemies? Good, it means you stood up for something in your life time “
Winston Churchill

I personally love your Avatar... Clint is one of my all time favorites. All American Guy :usflag: . From Rawhide to Gran Torino, and he's working on another as we speak to be out by end of year or first of next. (Cry Macho not so good ,but still Clint), I got a feeling where this all started , a juvenile fool that should be on the Yugo site, not a real car lovers site. (The I'm so jealous of Dadsbee) last week, I believe.
Personally , I love the smarta$$ comments that everyone gives . Kinda breaks up the everyday stuff.
If it were up to me, I would banish the fool that has been 'Ignored" by all. (And He's probably has found that out)
"Thats all I got to say bout that"

Heaven help us if anyone, anywhere, ever gets offended! Over generations, our skin has gotten SO thin, that we hardly have any left. That, in a nutshell, is what is wrong with society, today. I hope I didn't offend anyone. I am Canadian; by law I am not allowed to.
Nobody is Crankier than Eastwood; just go with it! Whatever rings your bell. I know you have Cranked on me a couple of times when I needed it.

"You" (the collective you) have the right to be offended. I have the right to not give a ****.

...and keep right on offending you, cause I DONT give a **** that "you" are offended.
Would you be offended if I was offended that you were not offended because I was not offended ?

I got a chuckle out of that avatar the 1st time I seen it Cranky.
If its not broke........

Dont change it for anyone but yourself. Problem today is people think we need to change to please them. Forget them and please yourself. Mod or not your entitled to your opinions even if they are reflected in pictures.

Whoever complained has got to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, phagala on here.

(There, I didn’t use the F-word.)

Keep the damm avatar!!! To this cristal generation everything is bad and offensive, we, the older and or mature persons who populate this site, can care less if your avatar offend a touchy guy.

Maybe some people don't like handguns you could use long guns instead.

clint.jpg

clintthunder.jpg

Cranky, you've chosen to take on the arduous task of policing this site. You have an avatar of a police officer. I don't see any problem at all!
Actually, the screen name comes from the comic strip 'Crankshaft'. I'm a fan (or used to be) of that comic strip and wanted to use Crankshaft as my email but of course, someone already had it so I added 'kid' to it and got it until someone hacked it away years later. Also used Crankshaftkid as my screen name for many years and members would shorten it to Cranky when communicating with me. Made sense just to go with that....
Was the complainer somebody you spanked.
:lol:
No but wouldn't mind if someone would take a baseball bat to him lol
I once used this and it pissed off a lot of the thin-skinned right!

View attachment 1543210
Well, we do try to keep the General Discussion Forum clean.....but these days I just give the 'backside 5' :D

"You know we're not just going to let you walk outta here!" "Who's we sucka?" "Me and Smith,and Wesson!"

Looks good to me. Great movie too.

Screenshot_20231021-190422~2.png

Auto Transport Service
Back