• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Problems with Legendary Interior Charger Upper Door Pads

70ChargerRT

Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
I had to order a set of upper door pads for my 70 Charger because a mouse had got in my dads house and chewed my new old set I bought years ago from B&E and I found a set that classic had in stock. Got them and this is what they looked like. Called Legendary and they sent me another set I had to wait months on. Got them and they looked better but only after a few months they came unglued also so I glued them back on. A few days later when I went to open the drivers side door the pad was laying in the seat. I got to looking and the door pad itself looked warped and it was. How did this happen being in a climate control garage? Well that ain’t all. The following week their dash pad came unglued on my drivers side. I swear you can’t make this up. Legendary told me this time I had to go through classic on the door pads lol and the dash pad was out of warranty lol. No help whatsoever. I’ll post a few pics also of the pads from B&E. Look how much better quality they are. Does anyone know who made them and so forth? Would love to buy a set from whoever made them. The grain is even better than Legendarys.

IMG_2934.png

IMG_2933.png

IMG_2936.png

IMG_2937.png

Call Mike Ross (Owner of BEA) Pretty sure it was he and Peter Gee that did the pads... They originally did all three years (different grain texture) & all the colors...

330 725-3990

I’ve had good luck with B&E products, specially when they have a 25% off sale. Thanks to the great members here mentioning B&E.

Auto Transport Service
Back