• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Charger picture thread

FB_IMG_1714306860464.jpg

DeoSUapXcAA0YYF.jpg

Tiny Lund & Andy Granatelli at Daytona

Last edited:
My old Hemi Charger that I restored at Mecum last night. It bid up to 180K & "the bid goes on". With the 10% Mecum fee, it’s just shy of 200K which in my opinion is more than enough. That’s a far cry from what the owner at Carlisle told me he paid for it ….. 225K and what High Octane Classics in Auburn, MA was asking for it….. 275K. We’ll have to see if anyone bought it on their website after the auction is over.

thumbnail (15).jpg

thumbnail (16).jpg

My old Hemi Charger that I restored at Mecum last night. It bid up to 180K & "the bid goes on". With the 10% Mecum fee, it’s just shy of 200K which in my opinion is more than enough. That’s a far cry from what the owner at Carlisle told me he paid for it ….. 225K and what High Octane Classics in Auburn, MA was asking for it….. 275K. We’ll have to see if anyone bought it on their website after the auction is over.

View attachment 1664706

View attachment 1664707
OH those dog dish hub caps held it back.:lol:

View attachment 1664706

View attachment 1664707
I heard Roger Gibson restored that car! It would have sold if it had Magnum 500 wheels on it instead of the snow tires!

Auto Transport Service
Back