• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB RB Six Pack Intake and 3 Reproduction Carbs

wncmoparguy

Local time
8:18 PM
Reaction score
I'll pay $2500 and $125 shipping. Maybe more if I can get a set of linkage for a 727 auto car(carb linkage and the kickdown)

I don't want an original set and I don't care if the carbs were reproduced in Timbuktu(Ibukedone)- my Weber IDF copies are basically identical to the original IDF's, when D'ellorto's were reproduced before Weber Spain decided it was too costly to do two brands I compared an Original D'ellorto 45 and a D'ellorto

I have an aircleaner I need to get out and make sure it will still do what it needs to do.

Thanks. I can do a check, USPS Money Order, Zelle, Paypal, Blood Sacrifice to the Olde Onnes Lurking at Doors to Perception Seeking Entry to the World of Man, Destablization of Third World Economies, Major Election Rigging(have references), and I have a number of Gibson SGs and the Last John Birch SG produced by the original firm before it was sold to the Diggins Family(JayDee).

(mainly throwing in the odd crap to screw with scammers- actually depending on your point of view, I could potentially accomplish it all if it got me a Six Pack)

are you looking for re issued holleys and a manifold? I don't understand the weber reference. fyi your inbox is full

Auto Transport Service
Back