• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Real street signs

Sahara

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
Way North Canada. Polar Bear shaped license plates
A post this morning selling a street sign got me to thinking about funny street signs. Post yours if you have one, but only real ones. Not gag or fake ones, but real street name signs. I will start off with this famous one from Yellowknife, just north of me. There was some talk of renaming it to be more politically correct but the public outrage stopped that movement, for now at least.
They also have
F0782B8D-A500-4769-A6DF-435AEB29AA8B.png
Lois Lane, named after the Superman character played by Margo Kidder who was born in Yellowknife.

Didn't have a "Smart" phone back when to take a picture, but I saw a street in Palm Bay FL named "Dildo"...

There’s a town in Newfoundland called Dildo, as well. Jimmy Kimmel was talking about doing a few shows from there.

More info about Dildo Newfoundland and their city mascot, Captain Dildo!

PA has some interesting town names:
Intercourse
Bird In Hand
Virginville
Blue Ball

There’s a town in Newfoundland called Dildo, as well. Jimmy Kimmel was talking about doing a few shows from there.
I think Jimmy Kimmel would do well to move his whole operation and family up there. If the shoe fits …

seamancumming.jpg

I didn't take this pic but I've been to this intersection in Inwood NY (north Manhattan).
Almost crashed my car first time I saw it. Would expect to see this in the village!

Local road, I know a woman who lives on the road....

IMG_1314.jpg

For those not familiar with the term....

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 2.13.14 PM.png

This is where we get off

View attachment 1234168

There is a town in Saskatchewan called Climax. Just outside of town is a sign that says Climax 1km.
When we drove by it I unsuccessfully tried to get my wife to pose for a picture by the sign so that I could show people that I nearly brought her to Climax. She refused. And hates it when I tell that story.
True story.

Auto Transport Service
Back