• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear bench seat 1965 dodge coronet which other fit?

Snoddas

Local time
2:05 PM
Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking for a rear bench seat for my 2-door sedan 65 coronet. Which year, models, etc fit also?

Thanks guys!

10553322_270832076450863_4432486438480385114_n.jpg

I have one out of my 65 Belvedere that I may be willing to part with, provided it will fit your Coronet.

I'm guessing any early-B frames will fit.

I have one out of my 65 Belvedere that I may be willing to part with, provided it will fit your Coronet.

Sorry, I'm from sweden but have friends who ship from Quincy, Il and Los angelses...

What are you asking for it if you gonna sell?

Darn! Purchased a rear seat from a friend of mine. It was from an 64 Dodge Polara HT. Fit like ****. Seems that maybe the sedan rear seat are different but that make no sense either.

Sedan rear seats have round front corners like the four doors. Hardtop cars have more square front . Not sure the four door seats will work but looks the same.

Sedan rear seats have round front corners like the four doors. Hardtop cars have more square front . Not sure the four door seats will work but looks the same.

Thanks for the comment but my problem isent the corners its the fitment, both the seat and back piece fit very bad to my car OEM brackets for the rear seat.

I've got a nice one from a 1965 Coronet 440 4-door. Please PM me if this works for you.

I'm an overseas member but if you of any reasons live near Quincy, Mi it could be interesting. A friend of mine ship container every spring and fall.

- - - Updated - - -

I've got a nice one from a 1965 Coronet 440 4-door. Please PM me if this works for you.

Okay, now when I'm online I did see you have a hole other location. Sorry!

Auto Transport Service
Back