• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear drum

fhurricane1000

Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Can some help me identify this rear drum, and where I can buy a new set. It's 10 inch and made in Canada. It's on my 67 coronet rt w/ power disk brakes. Thank you..

20240505_171914.jpg

20240505_172104.jpg

20240505_172049.jpg

That's not a correct 1967 drum, should be smooth with no fins

10" rear drums for 67 Coronet are readily available just about anywhere. Go to your local auto parts store and they can order them in unless you want to do it on-line through Rock Auto or another source. But.... since they seem to have been swapped out in the past, verify the dimensions of the brake shoe surface with your order.

Thank you for the responses. I know these are not oem style drums, (not finned), but I would like to get ones that are finned if possible, from the same company. The quality is excellent. I have had them on my car since the early 80's. I have one of the original drums that came on the car, and these are nicer. Thanks..

Thank you for the responses. I know these are not oem style drums, (not finned), but I would like to get ones that are finned if possible, from the same company. The quality is excellent. I have had them on my car since the early 80's. I have one of the original drums that came on the car, and these are nicer. Thanks..

That's very specific and probably unobtainable new. Sorry, I don't know of any supplier. Good luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back