• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Rebuilt Lower Control Arms for 1968 SUper Bee with Sway Bar

bobfake

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Getting ready to put a new/rebuilt front suspension on the Super Bee. I'm looking at the PST rebuild kit for the lower control arms, but would like to have a spare set of LCA's to weld up in preparation. I looked at the QA1 complete LCA but they don't work on a '68 with Sway Bar.

Looking for rebuilt LCA's (bushings and ball joints) for my 1968 Super Bee WITH Sway Bar.

Please PM me if you have what I am looking for.

Thanks!
Bob

If you wind up simply deciding you want to go with stock
LOWER BALL JOINTS & Lower Control Arm Bushings —- I have top quality U.S.A. made…..

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….

Sorry , no Free Egg Roll included with order, unlike those other outfits….

Craig…..

I used a 69 K-member, QA1 lowers and a 70 Sway bar. It works but probably not how most would do it. Its really not much different than how the 69 sway bar mounts, the mounting bushings are just a little closer together. If anyone would like to see it and how it looks I can take some pictures.

I used a 69 K-member, QA1 lowers and a 70 Sway bar. It works but probably not how most would do it. Its really not much different than how the 69 sway bar mounts, the mounting bushings are just a little closer together. If anyone would like to see it and how it looks I can take some pictures.
I would like to see some pictures please

Hi all,

Getting ready to put a new/rebuilt front suspension on the Super Bee. I'm looking at the PST rebuild kit for the lower control arms, but would like to have a spare set of LCA's to weld up in preparation. I looked at the QA1 complete LCA but they don't work on a '68 with Sway Bar.

Looking for rebuilt LCA's (bushings and ball joints) for my 1968 Super Bee WITH Sway Bar.

Thanks!
Bob
@hemi71x has rebuilt suspension parts.

Hi all,

Thanks!
Bob
You have a message from me.
Check your in box.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Auto Transport Service
Back