• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Redline Tires

velozp

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone does anyone know if anyone else than Coker or Diamonback make Redline Radials? I really dont want to pay 200.00 per tire ( without shipping). I heard some conversation down in Carlisle this past summer of a guy who " burns" a redline into any tire as long as the sidewall is flat. Or I will spend the $120.00 on a BF goodrich radial t/a. Please let me know size is 215-70-14 or 225-70-14

Thank You

The other forum (GM) i'm on, many guys only consider Diamondback. The other supplier and the "burn man" tires may or may not provide all the safety/quality that your life deserves. You get what you pay for.

I've gotten Diamondback redlines and they are pricey, but they are also top notch. You do get what you pay for.

X3 on the Diamondback, very high quality, always been satisfied with my purchases from this company.

Auto Transport Service
Back