• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Replacement panels

Ron Lavoie

Local time
3:41 AM
Reaction score
Hi There looking to see who has the best reputation for fit and function rear panels for a 68 coronet. I see many out there with a large price range. I have found in the past that more $$$ doesn't mean better quality. Any Suggestions
Thanks for any feed back Ron

You don't have many choices. The generic quarter skins that are sold by so many sources are pretty sad. They are not accurate in any dimension. Soft edges, oversized, and flimsy. The AMD panels are super nice panels. No comparison. Unfortunately, AMD dropped all their quarter skins several years ago, as well as their 68 Coronet full quarter panels, so you have to buy the 69 full quarters, and change the side marker lamp openings. Buy the AMD 69 full quarters, and you won't regret it.

Second the vote for AMD. Bought most of my 69 Dart pieces from them.

You don't have many choices. The generic quarter skins that are sold by so many sources are pretty sad. They are not accurate in any dimension. Soft edges, oversized, and flimsy. The AMD panels are super nice panels. No comparison. Unfortunately, AMD dropped all their quarter skins several years ago, as well as their 68 Coronet full quarter panels, so you have to buy the 69 full quarters, and change the side marker lamp openings. Buy the AMD 69 full quarters, and you won't regret it.
Thanks for your input, I had that in mind think it's the route I'm going to take

Auto Transport Service
Back