• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaf springs - where to purchase ?

20 years ago I was in KC on a Friday afternoon when I broke a leaf out of my rf spring on my Pete.

I found General Spring...they kept their mechanic on OT, built a new spring for me while I waited and I was back trucking in three hours.

Amazing...

I had repairs parts on board to get the power plant back online after a major hurricane in Florida. I got them delivered Sunday AM thanks to their shop.

I just bought a set of new leaf springs for my 66 Coronet from General Spring. I went with the upgraded set over the stock set. I also purchased all new hardware from them (shackles, front bolts, U-bolts). The cost was about $500 plus $98 for shipping from KC to South Carolina. I'm satisfied with the quality of the parts.

Another vote for General Spring. Been on the Dart for years and been great. I work close to there and was able to pick them up along with all the hardware.

Call ESPO on leaf springs. Laura is who I spoke to, she’s very knowledgeable and helpful.

Laura Snyder
ESPO Springs n Things

800-903-9019 / 570-672-9413
(M-Th 9:00 AM-5:00 PM and Fri 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern)
What's weird is I just went to their website and they don't list leaf springs in their list of products. I didn't call yet. Wonder if they quit making leafs or if they just have a really bad website guy/girl/other.

I have ESPO,almost 2 years now. 1 inch
over and an extra half leaf on the right.

Went with Super Stock springs for mine, after a year even they had settled a bit. they have an extra leaf on the passengers side

Auto Transport Service
Back