• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roll down doors?

mosquito13

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
got a double glass slider 8' wide by 7'10". thinking of putting a roll down door in front of the sliders on the outside to secure and hurricane protection. anybody here ever install one?is it more than a two person job to postition? instructions look pretty ez. pick up in orlando so no shipping looks like $ 440 .http://www.rollupdoorsdirect.com/rollupdoor750.html

ordered one 440 with tax. should be able to pick it up in two weeks, then install.

I was hoping to hear more comments on this. I'm hoping to be adding on to my garage here in the not so distant future and I'm thinking about using roll up doors.

Let us know what this company is like

Thanks

My first also. Site has good instructions on measuring and vids and the install instructions posted. no weights listed though. I will shoot a few pics and general impressions on product and install when I get it . two weeks from order date for pick up. been in enough warehouses and storage units to know they work. do know it will be more secure then having my tools on display through the glass sliders.

Did the instal today way ez! 64 Dodge 440 just fits with couple inches each side. I have had motor cycles in my living room before , this will be my first car!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back