• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rust... bad or not bad.. ??

i read your rant before
are you related to or good friends of the seller? lol
take off your rose colored glasses!
the REALITY is
if your labor was FREE and even if the cars were FREE,with the cost of materials and parts today
those are all total money pits that you would be WAY upside down into!
look at that swiss cheese super bee
it needs EVERY panel i can see
and probably even more!
thats about a 5k amd order or more before you even start drilling one lousy weld!
i do all my own work and you would have to put a gun to my head
to have me pay anything more then a grand! lol

99ss I posted those cars for sale on here few months back and was ridiculed for saying they were restoreable since certain people on here would rather spend money for others to fix rather then do the work themselves like so many others of us do but everybody else's stuff is junk or parts cars but they want top dollar for there parts that ain't worth it if you like it want it can afford it then you and only you can decide that if you got the time and means go for it but offer him less but he owns them so he sets price not these uys hercts are that projects if you see the jem in the pile and its worth it to you buy it if dad had the same setup it means more to you then anybody else if you want it get it and enjoy the value of a car toy posession is only what you ask for it screw the stupid books they are somebody else's opinion on its value its worth what you want to pay for it then its worth what you want for it

I'd have to say I agree with you on a lot of points loneagle, but you and I need to have a talk about the use of periods..LOL That was like trying to decode lost biblical scrolls or something.

5I15Fa5J83Ke3Je3l0ca9aae691234a101d44.jpg5I85Hf5M53Ka3M33Leca9e150726ffd911dc3.jpg5Ne5G25E23Md3Ja3ldca9db260cf3cfa115d2.jpgI'd really like the 71 orange roadrunner ... I'd sell my car for 5700 in order to get it. My car runs awesome right now and so much work has been done to it but I want a 71 RR or GTX.

This is a real nice body from what i can tell if someone wanted it for 5k

LOL... lost biblical scrolls

Not everybody looks at a project as being in it "upside down" or not and I for one sure am glad, because if that was the case, we'd have a LOT less Mopars existing today. I feel sorry for people who look at everything in that way. Most of the time, they are the type that cuts corners so badly, all they end up with is a car everybody thinks is a nice car, only it's a 20 footer POS bolted together with mis matching parts or wrong parts altogether.

Like one of our customers with a Viper. This guy buys everything he gets as cheap as humanly possible. He bought this car wrecked. He put it back together alright. Rather than getting the correct under brackets that hold the fenders in place......he made some out of scrap aluminum. The fenders shake and vibrate even while it's just idling. And the paint. One side looks ok and the whole right side that was wrecked......orange peel, fish eye, runs....it looks like total ****. .......and he thinks it looks cool. Far as I'm concerned, people like that do the hobby harm. Because all they're interested in is "All I got in this is X amount, beat that". They don't give a continental damn about the car itself or the hobby.

Auto Transport Service
Back