• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sad News about Bob Mazzolini

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
This is from a member of a SoCal car club newsletter yesterday about Bob Mazzolini:

"I went to Bob Mazzolini's shop yesterday. Employee Ken told me that Bob recently had bypass surgery, then an infection. Doctors could not stop it.
They had to amputate Bob's left leg above the knee. Ken is selling everything in the shop. If anybody wants to go to the shop, they should
call first to make sure he is there. Shop already looks bare in some places. Outside of building already has been repainted for a future tenant.
Please spread the word to all mopar people, so they can buy parts before the shop closes for good.

Jim"

Phoenix Specialty Coatings sends best wishes to our legendary friend Bob for a full and speedy recovery! ❤️

Hope he survives & heals as well as possible
such an Icon for the MoPar brand

A speedy & full recovery (as much as possible) goes out to Bob

www.bobmazzoliniracing.com

Damn, that’s terrible news.
Bob was always super cool to me when I’d stop in there when I lived in the area.
I’d ask him a question about something and he’d answer me and then point to his Wally in the cabinet and say, “you should listen to me. I know what I’m talking about.” Then laugh and wink.
Good dude.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for him.

That stinks ! I wish him the best!

Wishing him a quick recovery. He's a nice guy. I bought 2 of his engines in an estate last year and he was very helpful with providing information. This is the hand written sheet that came with one of the engines.

500.jpeg

I've met Bob a few times in Van Nuys at the CPW Spring Fling show swap meet.
He was a nice man and had stuff for sale at fair prices.
I too hope he gets well but he will still be dealing with the loss of a leg. That is difficult at any age, let alone an older guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back