• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Saw a cool Mopar recently

ckessel

Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
My wife and I were in Morro Bay yesterday to check out the WW2 restored rescue boat that came up from Wilmington for display. It shares a lot of the same structure as a PT boat. While walking through one of the parking lots, I saw this Ramcharger. Perfect for the 4th!

IMG_1769.JPG

That's cool,we love Ramchargers. Every time I brought one home to use as a work truck, my wife would steal it from me. We had three of them. Its hard to find one that is not rotted here in the rust belt.

My wife and I were in Morro Bay yesterday to check out the WW2 restored rescue boat that came up from Wilmington for display. It shares a lot of the same structure as a PT boat. While walking through one of the parking lots, I saw this Ramcharger. Perfect for the 4th!

View attachment 794028
Nice. Perfect Background too.

Sweet. I wonder if it's paint or a wrap job. Damm they are cool huh. I was considering buying the Plymouth version (Trailduster) recently, there was a kid selling his but I chickened out....

It looked like paint, not a wrap. The boat will be here until october, I believe. It was stationed in various harbors back then from Long Beach to Morro Bay. It was a rescue craft for downed flyers, ship issues etc.

It looked like paint, not a wrap. The boat will be here until october, I believe. It was stationed in various harbors back then from Long Beach to Morro Bay. It was a rescue craft for downed flyers, ship issues etc.
Cool thanks. I'll check it out!

Love the Ramcharger's paint scheme :usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back