• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ScottM opar new here

ScottM

Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm here because my brother is tutoring me on where I can go to be successful with aquiring all that I need to make an awesome 68 Roadrunner and I'm very excited about it! I have a lot to do. January 2025 is when I'll be able to pour 100% of my time into this project so now it schooling time!!

68Roadrunner1.jpg

68Roadrunner2.jpg

68Roadrunner3.jpg

Lol, thanks! It's a work in progress.
Cool....does your lawn mower get much use?

Good looking relatively rust free by the looks....nice start for a first project. :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :)

Welcome! Look forward to the progress! Love Road Runners.

Welcome from PA!

A 68 Road Runner is an awesome car! Remember, restoring a car is a marathon, not a sprint. Start and make sure you have a good base first. Yeah, that means boring stuff like bodywork, brakes and suspension before go fast goodies!

Good luck!

Welcome from NJ. Good luck with the project after your edumacation.

Welcome from north of you on the central coast. Make sure to attend the Fall Fling, Van Nuys, in October. Show, swap, vendors. Then hit the biggie version in April.

IMG_4984.jpeg

Cool....does your lawn mower get much use?

Good looking relatively rust free by the looks....nice start for a first project. :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :)
Lol, that's at my brother's place. He lives in the upper desert. I haven't brought the car down to my place yet. That will happen in January.

Welcome from Alabama, my first real RR was a 68. Treffic cars.

68 RR, my favorite

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sieras,
up by Yosemite a few ridges over north & east

Auto Transport Service
Back