• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seeking 426 Max Wedge Advice

I own tw
Like the title says, I am seeking some advice on what to do with a 63 426 Max wedge that is sitting in my garage. My grandfather was working on a 63 Plymouth Sport Fury clone car but passed before he could complete it (about 98% done) and the last coherent conversation I had with him he asked me to finish the car and sell it to take care of grandma.

My dad inherited the vehicle and wants nothing to do with it, but understands there’s a lot of value to a max wedge engine. I ended up buying the car from him as a roller with the agreement that I’d sell the engine as a package and make as much as I can.
So the question is - do I sell this engine complete? Or do I strip it down and sell parts across the various internet platforms? What should I be asking as far as prices?
Any advice is very welcome
o real max wedge cars and some extra engines. You need to find someone that needs it. Put it on racing junk or in Hemings where people with the money go

This is a no-brainer: Keep the max engine in the car, determine the fair value of it, and give the money to grandma.

Auto Transport Service
Back