• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should the build sheet tell what color carpet for car

This is the original cards for the rear and the carpet I chose doesn’t look right to me.
Maybe I need a drink. Lol

4677172A-1BE1-4CFE-8976-5E2C219B9FB0.jpeg

03599A42-06C5-43CB-8E7A-0902DEF40082.jpeg

The fender tag has EB7 and EB5 as the trim I think.

View attachment 1689095

01810CAB-797D-429C-A329-DE22DB820A97~3.png

Working from left to right:

EB7 exterior color
B5 interior color
EB7 Upper Door Frame color

How well does your new upholstery color match the color of your headliner, steering column, and dash pad?

@davek , on the other hand, should go with a black top and black interior on his red or orange Charger project.
:D

@davek , on the other hand, should go with a black top and black interior on his red or orange Charger project.
:D
Yes Wayne my charger will have the black vinyl top and black interior and it is red. I want to keep it to original. Thanks for all the help,seems only you knew anything about interiors. :lol:

Yes Wayne my charger will have the black vinyl top and black interior and it is red. I want to keep it to original. Thanks for all the help,seems only you knew anything about interiors. :lol:
Everyone else is either boating, prepping the barbeque, or otherwise basking/baking in the sun today.

91* F and 65% relative humidity here at the moment.

Maybe it's the lighting, but your new B5 upholstery doesn't look like a good color match to your old B5 upholstery.
Does it match the drapes?

Auto Transport Service
Back