• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shout out to MarPar

5wndwcpe

Huge Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
The dude hooked me up with a much needed piece for my car and even paid the freight on it. Mario is good peeps and (rumor has it) might even make a rare guest appearance at next years Mopar-B-Que in Carlisle. :lol:

You're much welcome, Pete. Im glad to help a brother out.

Even though I told you in the PM I didn't want any credit for it :poke:

The Carlisle appearance is still a ways off...there are many planets and stars that need to align in many universes for it to happen. But I still have hope. lol

The dude hooked me up with a much needed piece for my car and even paid the freight on it. Mario is good peeps and (rumor has it) might even make a rare guest appearance at next years Mopar-B-Que in Carlisle. :lol:
The passing of the crown!

meh, he's a dick .......
Redford nodding-yes.gif

I have but one regret during the crowning event,I didn't let my hair down for the event!

I have but one regret during the crowning event,I didn't let my hair down for the event!

I forgot to have you repeat after me....... "whip it, whip it good!" .......... and I'm still a little pissed about it

Auto Transport Service
Back