• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

small stereo

1966Canuck

Local time
4:23 AM
Reaction score
hello all

my 1966 Coronet has one of those retro stereos that was made to look like a factory radio but it finally bit the dust. It wasn't very good quality or sound to begin with so I had decided to look for an option that would fit in the glove box.
this unit his Bluetooth and has many other features but mainly because it has no CD player it is very small and not too deep to fit in the glove box without taking up a lot of space.
i got it on Amazon for about $55 Canadian and it works very well with good sound.
Boss audio 612
stereo.jpg

cheers

I have a variant of that unit, or very close, in my 77 Corvette. No major complaints other than a couple of years later the volume knob is acting up, I don't think its a regular potentiometer because the way it misbehaves is so different, not typical crackly sound etc. Anyway just something to keep an eye on.

Auto Transport Service
Back