• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snake pulled out of Tucson woman's toilet

No way would my wife ever live in that house another day.
We'd be moving IMMEDIATELY!

Perhaps somewhere safe like Upstate NY might be nice

When someone says to use a snake to unclog your toilet... don't take it literally.
1691590792126.png

Our house still gets this visitor monthly. Usually hangs around for a few days and then leaves. Don't know what we'd do with a snake.

1691592132905.png

Last edited:
This is complete BS. This is NOT a rattler!! There are NO rattles on the tail, NO black/white bands on the tail just before the rattles, and a rattler is NOT going to let you pick it up by hand in my experience. The head is not triangular which is indicative of a poisonous snake, and the hippie carrying the snake after it was removed, let alone washing it of is BS. In my experience, I would say that this was a pink racer (pink underbelly) that we see quite often here, or a bull snake which looks like a rattler, but no blk/wht bands or rattles. Typical fake news to garner viewers I guess...

This is complete BS. This is NOT a rattler!! There are NO rattles on the tail, NO black/white bands on the tail just before the rattles, and a rattler is NOT going to let you pick it up by hand in my experience. The head is not triangular which is indicative of a poisonous snake, and the hippie carrying the snake after it was removed, let alone washing it of is BS. In my experience, I would say that this was a pink racer (pink underbelly) that we see quite often here, or a bull snake which looks like a rattler, but no blk/wht bands or rattles. Typical fake news to garner viewers I guess...
They mentioned in a side comment that it was a coach snake, non-venomous, after all the hoopla about the rattlesnake retriever. My reaction was the same as yours. Many if not most folks are snake phobic, this stuff is great click bait. My granddaughters have a miniature python, and have been handling non venomous snakes their entire lives. They understand the difference.

Last time I saw a snake in my toilet it was a Corn Speckled Rattler....:rofl:

I will add that a bull snake WILL hiss and strike at you when harassed. I chased one away from the front door with my snake stick (broom handle) a and he was letting me know he was pissed, and wasn't impressed with my insistence... :poke:

This really does seem fake. I kept snakes as a younger fool for many years. When rattlers or cobras open their mouths, there are no visible teeth. This one looks very vampire to me. It opens its mouth to bear its teeth? Umm, I really don't think so. Pretty funny, though. Especially if a TV agency was duped into broadcasting the story.

I will add that a bull snake WILL hiss and strike at you when harassed. I chased one away from the front door with my snake stick (broom handle) a and he was letting me know he was pissed, and wasn't impressed with my insistence... :poke:
Black rat snakes in PA display the same behavior. They are also large and intimidating, reaching six feet. Incredibly docile once they realize you aren't a predator, can be handled easily at that point. I delivered to a bakery years ago where they fed on the rat population, and the flour receiver and myself were always picking them up so the truck wouldn't run over them.

At least she didn't sit down and find that snake the hard way!
(Or would that be the 'fun' way for her??:D:D:D)

they fed on the rat population
Sounds like what I could use in my basement with the mice. But, the black snake would probably scare the chit out of me if I forget it’s a household guest I invited in. Becoming more forgetful these days..

There are now 50,000,000 dumber people out there after an uneducated TV figure promoted grabbing a Rattlesnake 10" back from it's head. If reporters did their research, they wouldn't spread misinformation.....oh wait.......

There should be a rash of snakebites happening soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back