• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Man pulled over with bull riding shotgun, and that aint no bull.

I like the license plate : Boy and Dog :lol:
1693590882013.png

kiwigtx????​

When I was young we went down to Oklahoma to pick up a Charlois bull. (Pronounced char lay) At the time all we had was an old 1956 F100 Ford Truck step side. Dad and I wired in the stock rack as best we could setting off on our 400-mile round trip to pick up the bull. I wasn't old enough to drive but I remember that truck's front wheels barely touched the ground on the way home.
Dad would stop every now and then and pour water on the rear wheel bearings. I don't know if that helped but he was raised in Oklahoma during the Depression and always had a cheap way of doing things. When I was older I did learn that truck had heavy-duty springs. Thank goodness. He got his college education and raised a prosperous family but he always held on the some of the old ways.

bull.jpg
We got rid of that bull and went with a Black Angus bull for our white face Herefords. Dad said the BA had a smaller head making birthing calves easier. All I know is bulls are obstinate, mean sons of beetches and they'll do whatever they want.

Last edited:
I don't know whats the problem ? Dogs like to stick their head out the window. Why can't he ride with his animal ? What, it wasn't wearing a seat belt ????
if the suspension is 'beefed up' (pun fully intended) on that side
to handle the extra weight, it won't handle like a normal car
but;
Yeah I don't see the problem
except for maybe a distraction to other people or other drivers
that's not the Bulls owner's problem, really...
I'm sure the LEO was thinking about how long a 'fix it ticket'
could or would be on that car or time on paperwork would have been
& dealing with the animal on top of all of that, so he just warned the guy
LEO had a heart

That particular bull had 3 feet of horns sticking out the right side of the car. Without that problem and the BS flying around behind the car, I would be okay with it. I think the guy with the pet buffalo took him/her into the bank with him. You would be much safer with a cow rather than a bull. Bulls just get pissed off at humans easily. I can't even show the videos of bulls attacking bullriders. It's too brutal. Turn a bull into a steer and cows in general are much more docile.

Auto Transport Service
Back