• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, I Just Picked Up This Little Gem! What Do You Guys Think Of It?

alleyoopmgv

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
It's a 94 Dodge Ram with a beltech drop kit 5" in the front 7" in the back fiberglass "good" hood, ss mirrors, flush fit taneau cover, and roll pan in the rear. The truck has a mopar performance engine ecm, true dual exhaust, 800 watt subwoffer and amp.

Attachments

• IMG_3888 copy.JPG
    IMG_3888 copy.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_3890 copy.JPG
    IMG_3890 copy.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_3891 copy.JPG
    IMG_3891 copy.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 409
thats bad ***...love the hood... 800 watts AINT ENUFFFFFFFFFFF....woooooooooooooooooooooooo....aint diggin the black rims tho....other than that...CONGRATS!

How much you want for it ;) that looks awesome now you need a trailer and a b-body sitting on top and you are the king baby!

thumbs.gif

I like it, especially the color! and that hood...

Me personally, I'd be removing that rear wing. But otherwise seems pretty clean.

Nice

Just a little 318, and it runs great!

I like it, nothing wrong with the 318ci/5.2ltr Magnum, I'm not a big fan of over the top stereos, especially in such a small cab space, but I like the look, maybe a different rim/tire combo, I like the stance, that 318ci/5.2ltr Magnum with some free flowing exhaust & shorty headers, some 1.7:1 rockers, better flowing air box & intake tube, K&N filter, swirl TB spacer, will wake it up a bunch, you already have the computer, I know it did my little Magnum... Good luck with the new toy,love the color sceme...

Thanks guys!
I'm not real hip on the wing or the wheels myself, but overall I like the looks of it. I'm thinking about a wheel change. It's a fun little truck!

318 & rims

Does the 94 318 have the hyd. roller & cant remember off hand ?? Or was it an engine swap ??, Some wheels with Chrome or polished outers & painted or raw ceneter would look perty cool, the bottom photo is Shelby wheels from 69-70 just for example of style...

Attachments

• Rim American Racing Salt Flat Special 470566532 #1.jpg
    Rim American Racing Salt Flat Special 470566532 #1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 308
  • Rims 69-70 Shelby GT350-GT500 on a Fury with spinners added.jpg
    Rims 69-70 Shelby GT350-GT500 on a Fury with spinners added.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 305
Looks great! any future plans? maybe a V10 swap? :headbang:

No future plans with it, just drive it and enjoy it. I do like this wheel that Budnicks picked out though. Probably not in the budget right now though.

First) NICE RIDE!!!
Second)Love the color,love the black wheels(looks good w/stripe).
Third)The wing/spoiler. Don't hate it,don't love it. Not appalled by it,so that's a good thing. Your choice,bud. Enjoy the bleep out of it!

Auto Transport Service
Back