• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soft Brake Pedal to Floor on 4 Wheel Drum Manual Brake System - 69 Charger

Update on my post, . I ended up checking my wheel cylinders for leaks after a suggestion and sure enough they where leaking with rust. I changed all 4 wheel cylinders, all hoses plus MC for good measure and purged all the old fluid. Bleed and adjusted and they seem fine now. What an ordeal though.... Not happy with the aftermarket wheel cylinders and hoses. Wish it was the old days when everything was USA made....

Update on my post, . I ended up checking my wheel cylinders for leaks after a suggestion and sure enough they where leaking with rust. I changed all 4 wheel cylinders, all hoses plus MC for good measure and purged all the old fluid. Bleed and adjusted and they seem fine now. What an ordeal though.... Not happy with the aftermarket wheel cylinders and hoses. Wish it was the old days when everything was USA made....
Good you got it stopping again.

robl72 trying to send you a message I am interested in some parts you have for sale, but your inbox is full please contact me thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back