• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

spark plugs

elevensies

Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
yeah i know probably done to death, but this is my queries,

Im running NGK B7S plugs currently

i have a 11.1 comp motor and i mostly race
iron heads
barry grant demon 750
runs in the 11's

im happy too replace like for like if thats whats good as thats whats always been in, i just want to know im doing right or if theres a batter plug, or heat range.

ps: did notice today plugs are a bit oily.......dam!!!
cheers guys

I run standard Autolite 3923 plugs on my [email protected] 505" wedge. After a lot of input from guys on this forum I really do NOT worry about changing them very often. I go AT LEAST 100 RUNS on the same set and then if I change them it is only to make ME feel better, motor probably doesn't care.....

I like the NGK Plugs for high performance engine, that's what I run NGK-8 500CI 440

iv just ordered ngk b6s as i read i needed a hotter plug

very difficult to locate autolite plugs in the uk, and im no great fan of champion, but i could be swayed

India. Thought NGK was Japanese and made here. Anyway, I like the crisp performance of the NGK-XR5’s in my 440. Can’t figure out the heat range chart and will stay with what works.

India. Thought NGK was Japanese and made here. Anyway, I like the crisp performance of the NGK-XR5’s in my 440. Can’t figure out the heat range chart and will stay with what works.
It is a Japanese company, and they do have US factories. That link was from the India factory, made mostly for India's auto companies. There's also NGK of France, the U.K., Germany...

I run NGK R5671A-9. However this plug is recomended for 15-1 compression -1 Indy head.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back